This brief quiz from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine may provide a clue to your sleep profile. If you answer true more than twice, you may want to speak to your ENT Sleep physician.
- I feel sleepy during the day, even when I got a good night’s sleep.
- I get irritable when I can’t sleep.
- I often wake up at night and have trouble falling back to sleep.
- It usually take me a long time to fall asleep.
- I usually feel achy and stiff when I wake up in the morning.
- I often seem to wake up because of dreams.
- I sometimes wake up gasping for breath.
- My bed partner says my snoring keeps her/him from sleeping.
- I’ve fallen asleep while driving.
Contact our clinic for an appointment if you suspect you may have sleep apnoea.